Jordan is a stunning and peaceful country with a thousand-year-old history and awe-inspiring marvels from ancient times.
This land is a paradise for adventurers of all ages. Follow our expert guide as they lead you for a hike through the mountains to reach the magnificent Petra. Feeling like you want to challenge yourself? Plenty of outdoor activities are waiting for you!
Enjoy star gazing under the milky way in the desert of the Wadi Rum and take a deep breath in the silence of the Moon Valley. Taste delicious food with locals and explore form the inside this wonderful country.
Guaranteed change of scenery!
- The comprehensive itinerary allowing an in-depth discovery of Jordan with stages of 2 to 3 nights.
- To browse the historical riches of Amman to Aqaba and experience a new page in the history of successive civilizations in the Middle East every day.
- To visit UNESCO World Heritage sites: Petra, Wadi Rum, Qasr Amra.
- To spend a night at the Red Sea and the Dead Sea
- To explore for a full day the Wadi Rum and to admire the depths of this thousand-year-old desert.
- To lunch with locals and discover the meaning of Jordanian hospitality and gastronomy.